ElsaWin - Which Version & Who from

Pugliese

A2OC Donor
As we are just about to acquire a 2003 A2 1.4TDi and already have an abused 2001 Seat Arosa 1.4TDi, I thought it made sense to get the ElsaWin servicing manuals.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to which version I need and also if any of the Ebay sellers can be recommended. I appreciate that at the prices I have seen they must be copies but there are good & bad copiers!

Most likely they are all illegal copies obtained free from the internet and they are just making pure profits (minus the cost of postage and the blank dvds). I suspect (;)) they can be found by googling the product name you already know plus the keyword 'torrent'. You may need find add ons for Seat as mine doesn't contain Seat/Skoda, I don't own their cars either. While you're on the case, the parts catalogue is called ETKA.

How is your Russian

In my search for Elsa Win I came across a Russian parts site that may be of interest http://catalog.exist.ru/about/about.aspx that gives you all the diagrams and part no's.

Sample attached

All you have to do is use Google translate unless you are fluent in Russian and then register. When registering you need to type your name in Russian characters - I ended up copying and pasting a name from their site - I am probably registered as Mr Audi Parts of Uzbekistan:)

Anyway I thought it may be of interest.

Back