etyres.co.uk

AndyC

Folks,

Just had to replace the two front tyres on my A2, shopped around at the local tyre fitters but couldn't get a price under £220 for two Dunlop SP9000 sports, 205/40/17W.
Tried the old web and came up with a site called eTyres............they quoted a price of £173, to include fitting at my home address!
Time and date arranged for today at 11am....chap arrived at 10:55 and was finished at 11:30.

Well worth a look.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
i now use jet tyres
http://www.jettyres.co.uk/search_tyres.php
used to use blackcircles but they have become very expensive and only have tyres in that they wanted to flog
jet - SP9000s 2 for £148 delivered
delivery is exceptionally fast, and I get them fitted at my local garage for £7.50 a tyre,
always worth a look as they do offers every month
i am not on commission
Glen

I have just bought 5 Goodyear Excellence for my A4 from www.tyretraders.com and fitted at a local fitters cost me £334 those dunlop 9000's would cost you £158 fitted or £166 fitted at your place, I've tried many and these seem the most consistant for a cheap price.
Mike

When I needed to fit a single SportContact2 205/40/17, they were the best price by far. Annoying situation in that I was replacing a brand new tyre that had managed to pick up a screw about 2 cms from the sidewall (courtesy of my lovely builders), but the fitters were on time, affordable and very quick to get things restored.

Back