finally got it

kam

hello

for months i having been looking for red tdi with sun roof i have finally found one, and straight away, my bbs rs301s have found a home

by the way, i think i might be in the wrong type of forum

you guys seems to enjoy the a2, but not in a vw scene kind of way, so i think i might be in the wrong type of forum

I nearly said those wheels belong on a mk1 Golf GTi etc, but didn't want to appear like a bit of a nay-sayer.

not sure the Euro-look really 'works' on an A2 tbh :/

those 17s 8.5" and 9" are a bit too big for mk1 golfs, but a few done up mk4 golfs have them in the states and the continent

horses for courses i suppose, i shall let you gentlemen carry on as you were

kam said:
by the way, i think i might be in the wrong type of forum

you guys seems to enjoy the a2, but not in a vw scene kind of way, so i think i might be in the wrong type of forum

I Think the wheels look stunning on your car if you can get away with it then go for it !!!! And as for you being on the wrong forum that is not the case we welcome everyone on here with open arms i have no problem with max-ed out A2's ........we all have one thing in common on here we all love the A2 whatever its guise .........

I Think there is room on here for everybody ..........

Just look out for Nick Nick !!!!!!

heres an update after i lowered it last weekend

the front suspension is a right pig to fit

picture was taken at gti spring festival last sunday

DSC_0376.jpg

Nice work KB now thats low .........
Did you get much interest at the GTi fest ......
Dont no if your interested but you might like to attend this event at Bruntingphorp
only thing is do you bring along the lovely Red A2 or the retro79 polo (g60)conversion
see thread
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3606

Last edited:
the derbster g40? i just took the g40 engine out of its donor car today, and with the new supercharger still not decided on, i doubt it will be running anytime soon....

there were loads of interests at gti festival because it was the only a2 there (no suprise) and the rs301s are very very rare, especially in the size and the centre caps i have on them

the car was actually bought in bristol, i think the one on ebay you are referring to is a petrol

this tdi i paid 7500 quids, a bit over my budget, but it was the perfect spec, open sky, red, se, so i just dug deeper into the pockets and bought it

the inside is standard, but i was looking at the seat runners the other day, they look just like the audi tt ones, i am going to have to find a tt and get the width and bolt holes measured up

a bit undecided on gti international

since i run club polo i kind of have to go with the derbster, and it would be a bit of incentive for me to get the project finish...

but going in the a2 will be so pimp'd, and quite possible win me a show and shine award.....

i might just bring both of them in the end, i will get one of mates to drive one up

heres a picture of my 79' derby project in case you guys are interested

derby2.jpg

Back