Finally, I've joined the A2 Club!!!!

ajay73

After months of trying to buy an A2 that fits my requirements )and budget), and missing out on some like Naythans (Aikon) last year, I bought this one which a few guys have mentioned on anther thread from Pistonheads http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/342087.htm

I wanted one thats got a double din console as I will be going through the Kenwood 7200 route rather than trying to get a Audi Sat Nav because at least you'll be able to update the software and has more options on the unit.

The car has 74k on the clock with full Audi history with the cambelt changed at 60k but not at Audi due to the costs, he saved £500 by getting done elsewhere. The leathers are nice and it also has the rear view anti-dim mirror which is handy for those that drive in London!!!

Going to test out the BOSE system out later as the guy only had classical music for us to listen to. It will be used as a family car and I don't see it as a problem like Chris (ULP) says but can understand Andy and Alex's thoughts.

Its a 75bhp and am considering doing a remap and weigh the benefits and cons after reading the threads on here.

So glad that I finally have one and will start drawing up my wish list.

Ajay :D

Back