Foaming at the Tyre?

Kimota

Good afternoon,

A quick guide to the A2's 'spare' wheel would be greatly appreciated. I'm picking up my first A2 tomorrow (see 'Nervous A2 Buyer' post below) and want to check that everything is complete. In the lower section of the boot is a pump and a can of foam (both still factory sealed and unused). There is no spare. How does that work. Having run flats on my 1 Series has proved problematic enough.

I had an AA mechanic give inspect the car yesterday (they're pretty thorough judging by the report). He gave the car a clean bill of health so it looks like I may be getting a bargain. I can't wait.

Kimota.

This thread gives a good idea of what should be where under the floor

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7011&highlight=boot

We have had our A2 for 3 years, 1 puncture, never used the kit at all. I like many A2 owners have just bought a "proper" wheel as a spare, smoe buy space savers, some buy full size, I suppose it all depends on how you use your car and how far you take it from home :rolleyes:

Glad you got the car you liked and that the AA gave it a clean bill of health, hope you enjoy this site,

WARNING - it is addictive, once you see all the great things others have done its like being in a candy store :D

Back