Free Audi MOT Passed.

Black Pearl

Audi passed my 1.4tdi SE today. The MOT seemed a lot more thourough than local garages, who in the past took only around 20mins to do an MOT. Audi were poking around for well over an hour.

Thanks Audi:)

Was that at Gilders Sheffield? I had mine done there a couple of weeks ago very thourough and it passed:)

Best of all the price!! Free:D

As I posted before,goto audi website.
register your car there,print off voucher take car for MOT
save £58 if it passes

result!

No need to even print the voucher just phone your dealer an ask about free MOT and they will book it in

Yes Gilders, Very good service, and excellent coffee!

I didn't even have to ask for the free MOT. I just booked it in, and they said it was freeeeee!

I'm not sure how long they will do this for, as I believe garages have to pay for each certificate they give out.

Ahh man, I totally forgot about the free mot offer, I just had it done on Monday!! at a local garage :eek:

Oh well :eek:

SARGE

I had the Free MOT done at Lake District Audi (previously called Hadwins). got a shock when they gave me a fail certificate, but it was closely followed by an invoice for £13.40 for a wiper blade and then a MOT pass certificate !!!

I am a happy bunny, great service from a helpful main dealer

My A2 passed on a free MOT at Swindon. Note they asked if I wanted to pay £47 to insure myself against any failures during the next MOT (up to £700). I didn't take them up on it though.

Ben

As well as the free MOT's for as long as I own the car, I also get a free full valet inside and out once a month :) As long as its a saturday and I book it in its no problem :D Did'nt know until about 3 weeks ago tho when I popped in to get my Aircon re-gassed :rolleyes:

Ni mot

The Pink Panzer will be 5 in a few weeks and it was treated to its second MOT this morning. As per last years MOT I did nothing to the car and it passed without problem.

MOT system is different here in NI, it's a branch of the DVLA who carry out the inspection, not linked to any garage or company. For a mechanical numpty such as myself it's a reasonable £30 gamble to have them highlight any faults rather than pay a mechanic to inspect.

Local Audi dealer did send me an offer on a free pre MOT inspection last year, two weeks after it had passed!

Cheers

glock17

MOT insurance

My A2 passed on a free MOT at Swindon. Note they asked if I wanted to pay £47 to insure myself against any failures during the next MOT (up to £700). I didn't take them up on it though.

Ben

Hi,
my "Ally" passed her MOT at Preston Audi in February, at the same time as a full service. Service was £199 (as quoted on Audi website) - when I asked about how much MOT would be, they said it was FREE! :D Also, sometime last year, Audi sent me a letter to say that they were giving me free MOT insurance, which made the test less worrying. . . .

I haven't been offered the insurance yet this year, but I have registered on the Audi website for a free MOT for next year :)

My car passed it's free MOT at Audi again today, It passed last year, with an advisory on a leaky CV Boot, and wiper could do with changing. It passed again today 10K more miles, no mention of leaky cv boot or wiper, which is still the same one!

They even cleaned and valeted the car. It now looks mint, and has 13 months MOT, for freeeeeee! Hurray:D

I went to camberley audi with my voucher printed off and they said that they do not offer the free mot despite the voucher saying camberley audi, i paid £40 and i have £750 mot protection next year so its not that bad

Chris

I would love to know what this MOT insurance covered because it sounds like another scam to part you from your hard earned cash:confused:

I got a completely different service altogehter. They seemed to pull the car apart,claiming low oil (nonsense) new wiper blade (also nonsense), worn front discs( nonsense again) then failed it for ARB bushes (badly repaired by non franchise) and issues with the NSR brakes which were fine two months earlier when the same Audi dealer serviced it.
I felt even more gutted after getting a £850 bill which got discounted to £750! Never mentioned about any guarantee of future repairs to me or free for life either.

It covers most things except tyres, bulbs, brakes and exhaust.

Car needs to have full Audi service history also.

That's why is was never offered then. Probably saved £750 over the years not getting them to service mine. Was aware of poor repair to ARB by non Audi dealer but will still go elsewhere for servicing

MOT passed

Manchester Audi performed an MOT free-of-charge for me yesterday and my A2 passed. They also gave it a complimentary wash and vac.

Back