Front drivers coat / handle - plastic cover code

Hi Richard
Not sure if you want the whole grab handle as shown in your pics or just the missing bit.
If its only the coat hook then it does appear that its available separately. Part number is 8ZO 857 635 Its available in different trim colours so check this and the part number with your dealer when you order

Cheers Spike

The missing part is unavailable separately, just the full handle I'm afraid.

Cost, £17.21, although, I have one in stock which you can have for a tenner plus postage.

You'll need a torx driver (T25 I think) to do the swap.

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Richard
Apologies if my parts info is out of date or i'm reading it wrong but Audi definitely show the coathook as a separate item. If you don't need the full assembly it could be worth a phone call to the dealer for confirmation

Cheers Spike

Hi Richard
Apologies if my parts info is out of date or i'm reading it wrong but Audi definitely show the coathook as a separate item. If you don't need the full assembly it could be worth a phone call to the dealer for confirmation

Cheers Spike

Spike - your info is correct but the little flap that has gone awol is not a separate part, you need to buy the entire handle, complete with both flaps.

I have the entire set of 4 available, in platinum gray as I changed all mine for the black ones when I changed the headliner.

Cheers,

Mike

Apologies Mike - I just picked up on the 'coathook' theme and did not pay enough attention to the photos which show what Richard was really after.

Cheers Spike

Apologies Mike - I just picked up on the 'coathook' theme and did not pay enough attention to the photos which show what Richard was really after.

Cheers Spike

No worries, I did the same earlier, which is why I deleted my first post in the thread - I assumed Richard wanted to replace with a sunglasses holder!

Cheers,

Mike

I think it is beige (its the same colour as that fuse cover age ago) suppose I could replace it with a sunglasses holder but how much are those and I think it would look a bit odd having one on one side and not the other and I would have to have the correct colour.

Those flickr photos do have more of a gray look than beige to my eyes, but it could be the light. If possible, can you send me a photo of the vehicle data sticker, which will tell me all the codes for the options and colours on the car.

Cheers,

Mike

Back