Front right window regulator

RiotousAssembly

Well I finally got round to doing something about it so I took some advice from a previous thread and bought a whole replacement window frame with regulator off eBay. Only cost me £50ish so was well happy with that.
The fitting was a bit of an arse I must say. Little did I realise that the little threaded fittings on the latch side fixings of the frame are very important for getting the frame alignment correct. That little oversight cost me an hour or so because there is no way to adjust the alignment once the plate is back on the door.

Anyway got it done in the end. The wealth of knowledge on here helped a lot.

Is anyone still doing refurbished wiper arms?
IMG_20230905_170340.jpg

Well I finally got round to doing something about it so I took some advice from a previous thread and bought a whole replacement window frame with regulator off eBay. Only cost me £50ish so was well happy with that.
The fitting was a bit of an arse I must say. Little did I realise that the little threaded fittings on the latch side fixings of the frame are very important for getting the frame alignment correct. That little oversight cost me an hour or so because there is no way to adjust the alignment once the plate is back on the door.

Anyway got it done in the end. The wealth of knowledge on here helped a lot.

Is anyone still doing refurbished wiper arms? View attachment 112836

Yes I’m doing refurbished wiper arms
Hook arm £35
Aero arm £45 including a 3D printed cover
All have a new set of arm end bushings. Stainless steel pins
A complete repaint in satin black 2K paint
They are better than new when they leave me
Postage £7
Deposit on old arm return £50 (returned once I get your old arm back)
Exchange must be like for like

Cheers Paul (Depronman)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done for getting it sorted. In future both @Clackers and I are cheaper than eBay. Not sure on @Ami ’s prices but I’m sure he would be nicer to deal with than eBay 😊

I did the window regulator for £35 complete with frame & glass plus £35 fitting charge last Saturday for a forum member,

Mind you She did have a set of 5 SE alloys refurbished & 2 Headlights as well as the window regulator though,

Back