Front spoiler?

esson

Hey guys, does anyone happen to know how much a replacement front spoiler could be?

rawr.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:
My guess is you've recently found out how low your A2 is.:D
I've recently scratched that part of the spoiler myself after going over a bump in the road at 100+km... I've managed to touch the ground with the right part of the car, ending in some seriously deep grooves in the bumper plastic.

Yeah I just found out how HIGH the edges of the roads in my town are.
It's all grooved up underneath, you don't really see it unless you look carefully, but it annoys me. I'm wondering, can I get this fixed? Or I should just start saving money up for a new bumper? :|

They all look good, don't get me wrong, but i don't see them lasting long on the kind of streets we travell on.:( That paint would be full of scratches in no time. Today i parked on a side of the streetwalk, and going up there was no problem, but after backing down, zbam, another impact on the front bumper.
This is probably the lowest car i've ever drove.:) I'm hoping that the Koni FSD's will help a bit with the extremely low hight of the car.

That's why i'm going for the FSD's and not the sport shocks+lowering springs. Another 3 cm's lower and it would be impossible to cross the town without plowing.:)
Does anybody know if the Koni FSD's lower or highten your car?

That's why i'm going for the FSD's and not the sport shocks+lowering springs. Another 3 cm's lower and it would be impossible to cross the town without plowing.:)
Does anybody know if the Koni FSD's lower or highten your car?

The FSD dampers like any other damper usually don’t lower or lift a car. Height determination is based on spring rate and spring design primarily.

However some Koni FSD drivers report about a potential lift of 5 to 10 mm during the first weeks after installation. This lifting effect levels out after some time. Because the twin-tube design of the FSD shocks feature a low pressure (max 5 bars) nitrogen chamber within the outer tube, this could be the cause for that temporary lifting effect.

But there’s in fact an option to achieve a constant 20 mm car height increase for the A2. Please see here:

:)

I also discovered how low the A2 is last night!!!!
It seems that underneath the spoiler has popped out a bit in just one place, tried to push it back in but didn't want to stress it too much. Any ideas how to pop it back into place???

I also discovered how low the A2 is last night!!!!
It seems that underneath the spoiler has popped out a bit in just one place, tried to push it back in but didn't want to stress it too much. Any ideas how to pop it back into place???

It maybe sounds like the spoiler has been caught on something if its popped in one place? Ada was like this when we bought her and after some advice from the forum i used a heat gun (gently) to manipulate it back into shape then carefully added a further self tapping screw. Looks good as new. Have a search on the forum re. front bumper/spoiler, Im sure theres chat about this. Good luck:)

Hi you could flat it down and re-texture it, remove the spoiler any deep scratches can be filled with body filler then flat down, use a re-texture spray(plastic prime first) then respray the spoiler good as new. We do it all the time at work. When re fitting use fairy liquid are if you can get any tyre soap, on the little tabs works a treat (tip for the day)

Cheers Phil

Back