glove box

sojah

A2OC Donor
hi, does anyone have a door for the glove box on the a2, mine has been ripped off by a one year old who does'nt know his own strength.

hi, does anyone have a door for the glove box on the a2, mine has been ripped off by a one year old who does'nt know his own strength.

Hi sojah, bit of a problem with the glove box lid as the don't come separate from the complete glove box and audi price is around £150! (i needed one)

You can separate the lid from the glove box, but it does entail taking the glove box off, which is not that difficult and there are a number of members whom have done this with ease (search the forums)

I have a glove box if you want to PM me to discuss

Glen

Does anybody have any idea how to replace broken hindle in glove box lid? To replace whole glove box ( 200+ Euro) with new one is not an option?

Do you mean the handle has come off the lid, or do you mean the plastic that holds the chrome handle in place is broken?
I assume it must be the latter
if so, problem, you will have to find a second hand one
If it is the chrome handle that is broken (hard to see how this would happen) this can be purchased separately.
I have a second hand glovebox hanging around somewhere, may be of some use to you
let me know
Glen

Back