Got much snow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

runboy

So how is it with the white stuff?

Down in Norfolk it started at 20.00 tonight and has been blizzard/heavy/light/non existant.

Shoud be good on the morning commute on Monday. It takes me an hour to g0 8 miles now-tomorrow it will probably be three![3]

What is it like where you are?

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Still snowing here-but it did rain before the snow so it is taking longer to "stick" as such-it's just a layer of thick slush which is slowly turning white. Pity I have work tomorrow!

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Well we didn't get much more snow in Norwich, but the outskirts are chaos (so the local radio reports) with the usual slow traffic etc. Means the centre of Norwich is quiet as they are all held at the borders!.

But it is now snowing again-snowmen time........

Two to three inches here in the jolly North York Moors.
Rather scuppered some of my fave driving roads. I may have to go out for a play in er indoors Saxo (or as we call it at christmas - paxo)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Big chunky flakes again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Falling in bucket loads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm dreaming of a white christmas, chestnuts roasting on an open fire et all

Snow should be banned, or outlawed. I've got two long drives coming up, and I DON'T WANT SNOW. I got plenty of grey hairs and brown trousers when I was working all over the country (and Eastern USA and Mid West)I did not find it fun!!! I think the A66 in mid winter is pretty grim, no doubt there are worse. Know any? I live in sunny Essex, and spent the day by the pool under the palm tree drinking G&T and picking strawberries. Then I woke up and it was tea time.

Snow nearly all gone now-just tipping with rain and still cold. yuk!

Of course, in sub-tropical Essex you can do these things-bet VBH lives near you hollyrescue. Bet she was in her bikini yesterday too......

As for snowy roads-the road over the pennines/Cat and Fiddle (now the UK's second highest pub). Followed a Tesco (had to be didn't it!!) artic lorry in snow. The trailer was doing better than Torvil and Dean!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back