green stuff front pads.

pamanal21

A2OC Donor
Hi all, anyone know where I can purchase A2 front pads (ie green stuff one's) at a reasonable price?? iv'e tried few places but 'price 'wise no joy! one quote was around £90.00 which i thought was rather high?? or could that have been for set of 4, if anyone can help or point me in right direction would be appreciated, Iv'e only got discs on fronts , thanks,Alan.

Can get them from German and Swedish, I think, ansd there is a possibility for a Club discount if you have the card.

A

Green stuff pads( fronts,)only.

Hi Again, MY thanks to the following:Herusix, Alanb, Driveforward, Could you please supply me with the E/mail address of GSF, i've heard people talk of this company but do not have any contact information! thanks in advance to you all,Alan.

Them there green pads!.

HI TDIMAN, I've just ordered them today from my local GSF shop, they said ,they only get them to order so i'ved ordered them and collecting tomorrow ,after 10.00am, i will keep you posted as to end result!.
PS, they have quoted me £34.00 + vat =£39.95 which seems to be a good price,???? anyone know any different?
Alan.

HI TDIMAN, I've just ordered them today from my local GSF shop, they said ,they only get them to order so i'ved ordered them and collecting tomorrow ,after 10.00am, i will keep you posted as to end result!.
PS, they have quoted me £34.00 + vat =£39.95 which seems to be a good price,???? anyone know any different?
Alan.

Now why didn't GSF swinton tell me that? Thanks for the tip, I'll have them order me a set up
cheers. Price is good, I seem to remember paying £45 is for mine
Mike

IN reply To G/Stuff pads.

Hi again, Just to let you all know i've collected my pads (as stated previously) from GSF today and every thing fine, including the price! so i'm well pleased, good luck, Alan.

Back