News Happy A2 again!!!

audio

A2OC Donor
Finally i got myself a nice A2 Tdi Sport! yippy!!!
A BIG THANK YOU, Steve B for your time and advice. :)
Also thanks Darren C, Timmus and Andy P for replying to my messages especially Sciroccorrado who even offered a stop-gap till i find one... :)
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG
DSC_0047.JPG

Looks nice, just needs a new rear numberplate, with A2OC surround ;)

I'm liking the black leather/Alcantera combo.
yes buddy, plates are to be replaced and many goodies to look for...hehe
This pic is just how i picked it and parked on my driveway.

Beautiful mate, well done on your purchase. It looks to be little belter and a 90 as targeted.

Hope to see you and your lovely car at a social this year. I look forward to your reviews and watching your personalisation story unfold.

Cheers,

Darren

Great to see that you found the spec you were looking for and one that you can tweak as and when you want.

Have fun.

Steve B

yea i am pleased .... dont know abt the ad but i had a blind date...didnt even know the specs etc. somebody recommended and i took a 6 hour one-way journey via train/bus/walk starting 4am...lol

I love a story like yours shows passion for something that many just don't get plus it's a wonderful adventure that can only be described as exciting. I travelled from London to Edinburgh (Easy Jet 50mins) for ours with a long 400 + mile journey back.

I love a story like yours shows passion for something that many just don't get plus it's a wonderful adventure that can only be described as exciting. I travelled from London to Edinburgh (Easy Jet 50mins) for ours with a long 400 + mile journey back.
mine wasnt that far from me...about 120 miles but then i have hardly ever used trains and buses. None of my friends n family were available to drive me there (that tells how useless cars are without the drivers!...lol) and i was like 'right now'..lol...train was quick but then i got confused in interchanges and then buses!...lol...took me all over the place except where i wanted to go!...haha....i was too early so just kept changing bus (alighted and walked back to the stations to go opposite directions) for the fun of it (even bus drivers were useless). slept 1am , woke up 3 am and left home 4am....made it to the destination at about 1030am! crazy or what! journey back on A2 was just abt 2hours and it was worth all that pain!!!

mine wasnt that far from me...about 120 miles but then i have hardly ever used trains and buses. None of my friends n family were available to drive me there (that tells how useless cars are without the drivers!...lol) and i was like 'right now'..lol...train was quick but then i got confused in interchanges and then buses!...lol...took me all over the place except where i wanted to go!...haha....i was too early so just kept changing bus (alighted and walked back to the stations to go opposite directions) for the fun of it (even bus drivers were useless). slept 1am , woke up 3 am and left home 4am....made it to the destination at about 1030am! crazy or what! journey back on A2 was just abt 2hours and it was worth all that pain!!!

Great story and shows dedication to the cause!! I know that feeling of bed at 1am and up at 3, to arrive for first light, traveling with a mate 100 plus miles for a days fishing on the Hampshire Avon in freezing cold conditions. Many say we're mad but we know different. ;)

Got a feeling your car will benefit from your enthusiasm,.......... good for you!! ;)

Back