Happy Birthday Steve B

Wow !
thanks everyone. That means a lot to me.

By the way it is 63.

Strange how you start off when you are young adding years and counting half years as well, just to make you seem older.
Then you get to a stage where you start claiming to be younger. Then in your later years you stop pretending, but strangely start being proud of how old you are and telling everyone as of it is an achievement.
Not sure what there is to be proud of in staying alive, I didn't do a lot other than eat and breathe.

LOL

Steve B

Many happy returns Steve. Hope that you have had a relaxing day and have enjoyed the celebrations so far.

Have a great evening.

Many happy returns Steve. It seems you share it with George V, Tony Curtis, Suzi Quatro, Rafael Nadal, and my daughter :)

Ben

Happy Birthday Steve B , Top Bloke Whos dedicated to the A2 Forum and does Exceptional work for the A2 members,
Have a great day Steve

Happy birthday Steve !

Hope you had a great day all the best

Euan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just seen this at 8pm. Happy Birthday Steve. Enjoy the last 4 hours of the day in style :)

And many happy years to come.

I'm cutting it fine but happy birthday Steve

Another 15min and I could have truthfully said ' actually you do look a day older'

Cheers Spike

I am truly moved by the bircthday wishes, thank you all for taking the time to post them.

It has been a great day and it has been made even better by these posts.

THANK YOU ALL !!!!!!

Steve B

Back