Happy Owner

ben

Administrator
Ukraine
Hi,

Just wanted to say that I'm very happy with my A2 and the level of service from my dealer. The car is 4 years old this month, and I've had the usual 3 issues (dodgy brake pedal switch, replacement FARB collar and 4 new coil packs). In addition to this, I had a replacement alternator and a dodgy pipe on the AC system. These have involved about 6 trips to various dealers. Compared to the other 2 cars of similar age in our household - it's the most pleasurable to own and drive.

As many of you will know - I've had 3 A2s. The first two had incurable squeaks - and in turn, each was replaced by Audi UK. Whether you'd call these duffers or not, I could not say, as I only had them for 8 weeks each, and neither had any other problems during that time. Audi UK, and Docklands Audi - who supplied the vehicles - were helpful in keeping me happy. Since leaving London, I've used both Bath and Newbury Audi centres - the Newbury one being of the all glass variety. They too have looked after me very well.

The worst part about owning the A2 is that they are no longer in production. However, this is also one of its assets. It'll be up to this owners' club and organisations such as Stealth, VAG Parts etc. to keep our cars running for the foreseeable future - and as a result, we'll grow into a stronger community of enthusiasts.

I'm still thinking about a way to get myself a 1.2 to replace my other car.

Anyway - I'm off to sit in a field for 3 days with 30,000 others. Enjoy your weekends.

Ben

Another happy owner

I originally had my eye on an A3 to replace my 12year old polo. Went to the dealer and sat in an A3 and didn't like its interior. At that point i wasn't keen on the looks of the A2 but decided to have a look inside anyway. Sat inside and instantly liked it, took it for a test drive and loved it. I also love the way it looks now, quirky and stylish.
I've had 4 years of really fun driving and hope to keep the A2 for at least as long as the polo. We also have 2 Smart cars, so quirky runs in the household!

Back