Hello! A few questions about cruise control

Hello everyone,

I am as yet Audi A2-less, though I'm looking to purchase a diesel one as my next car. With this in mind I decided to register with (what seems to be a very, very friendly:)) owners' club so that I might kindly ask a few questions, the first few are about cruise control.

I've read a number of the posts about retrofitting this to the diesel model and it appears, from what I understand, to be both possible and not too much of a problem.

What I would like to ask is firstly: The posts I have read regarding fitting cruise control are all quite a few months old, quoting prices of around £150.00 to £170.00 including labour. Is this still a realistic figure?

Secondly, is it better to try and source a car that had cruise control factory fitted?

Thirdly, if retrofitting is a good option, does anyone know where I would be a able to have this work carried out in the Buckinghamshire/Hertfordshire/Oxfordshire area?

Any help/advice will be very gratefully received!

Thank you all for taking the time to read this message.

With kind regards,

Michael Davenport.

skipton cruise

Many members here have retro "skipton cruise" and can all stand testimony to Mike's abilities to install cruise to the highest standards.

Back