Hello everyone

Hi everyone,

I'm going to collect my A2 tomorrow, for the first time in ages i'm really excited about getting behind the wheel of a car.

I've browsed this site for a while and thanks to your enthusiasm for this car - decided to buy one.

51 plate, 1.4 tdi se.

I look forward to chatting with you about what looks like a great wee motor.

D

You'll love it - it will be everything you want and more. Mine is a '52 plate, so 5 years old and it STILL makes me smile.

I know we bang on a bit about the problems but that is what this forum is all about, experiences good and bad, if it was all lovely and fluffy the forum wouldn't exist. The forum is a huge wealth of information and if you ever need to know anything I can guarantee somebody here will know!

Have fun!

Last edited:
You'll love it - it will be everything you want and more. Mine is a '52 plate, so 5 years old and it STILL makes me smile.

I know we bang on a bit about the problems but that is what this forum is all about, experiences good and bad, if it was all lovely and fluffy the forum wouldn't exist. The forum is a huge wealth of information and if you ever need to know anything I can guarantee somebody here will know!

Have fun!
Well said Fiona
im on a Y reggie and i still cant stop Smiling ......

Back