Hello

dan_b

A2OC Donor
Hi guys
I've been posting a bit in the last few days but have been lurking or a while - have just put down a deposit on a 2003 1.4TDi, so at some point soon I'll be joining you guys in the world of A2 ownership, I hope it's a long and happy relationship!

This will be my 5th Audi, and certainly the smallest and slowest, but I hope to make the most of it with the advice of the forum.

Will post more once I'm the proud, and insured, owner.

Dan

Hi Dan

Recently got our petrol A2 and are really happy with it so am sure you'll be chuffed with yours - especially with the £35 per year tax :D

I hope so - my current Audi is about to fall into the £450 a year tax bracket under the new rules, so £35 will be a very welcome change!

Well I have signed on the dotted line - the A2 will be mine next weekend. It's a 2003 model with 80k on the clock, silver, with OpenSky, aircon and the Symphony stereo. Everything about it seemed on the money as far as I could tell, so am taking the plunge. Hope it treats me well, and I look forward to posting here lots in the future!

Have got a fair few ideas about mods already though of course ;)

Well i've had mine just over the year mark, and apart from a little problem i had with biodiesel(posted trouble on here in fuels) its been trouble free, what a great car
I still look at it with a smile, i just think it looks great

you will have to get some A2oc badges for it now
P.s welcome as an owner

Cheers Phil

@Phil - cheers - couldn't help noticing your avatar looks remarkably un-like an A2, :)

My new car has been de-badged at the back, which is nice.

Well, I collected my A2 today, and a lovely little beastie it is too - will upload some photos soon. Gave it a full tank of diesel (yes there is fuel available in the UK!)and looking forward to some happy motoring!

Next stop, drawing up my list of mods...

Yes our local stealer had about 4 R8's in i had just popped in for some bits and that one was sat on the front, was going to say that i de badged mine and it turned into this, but nobody would believe me so i didn't OOps i just did Lol

Hope you enjoy your new car and welcome to the ranks

Cheers Phil

Welcome dan_b, we have had our A2 for 18 months now and are still excited about driving it. It is a bit like that advert for the Golf GTI (??) when the couple argue over who is drinking and who is driving!! The only thing we don't argue over is who is going to wash and wax it!!! ;);)

Enjoy ownership, and this forum is a great place to learn about everything A2!!

Cheers,

David

PS the owners club badges look really good , and are v. high quality. I have one on the tailgate just below the TDI lettering.

Back