Help Bodykit wanted can i get advise on this platform?

This is the Votex kit:
AEC22B0D-53B5-4127-ACC8-BAFB3207DFB8.png

Okay. First you need not specify FSI Votex kit, I think all A2 model body shapes are the same and accept the standard Votex kit (not sure about the non UK 1.2).

Production of Votex kits finished years ago, so you are reliant on the used market, on here in the forum Marketplace, eBay etc but be prepared for the expensive cost and they only crop up infrequently.

If you really really want one I suggest you buy a car with Votex, harvest the the kit and sell the car on after touching up the tidal marks from the kit!

Andy

I have been looking for a while your probably looking at anywhere from £800 to £1200 for the 4 piece kit ( 2 for sale at present on e bay ) that’s excluding the rear votex spoiler ...???..As has been said buy a car with it and harvest the kit of it ..but then you have the painting of were the kit was attached to your donor a2 ...but definitely the way to go .

I have been looking for a while your probably looking at anywhere from £800 to £1200 for the 4 piece kit ( 2 for sale at present on e bay ) that’s excluding the rear votex spoiler ...???..As has been said buy a car with it and harvest the kit of it ..but then you have the painting of were the kit was attached to your donor a2 ...but definitely the way to go .
Do you have a link?

Good luck with your search. At least with an FSI you won't need to be looking for the Votex boot spoiler. The FSI's standard spoiler (also shared with the 3L 1.2TDI that was not sold in the UK) is larger and deeper than the other models so the Votex cover won't fit it.

I can't see the appeal of the Votex kit personally, especially the rear spoiler, each to his own though. Just my opinion, of course!
Good job we're a diverse bunch, unless I'm on my own here ... ?
Mac.

I can't see the appeal of the Votex kit personally, especially the rear spoiler, each to his own though. Just my opinion, of course!
Good job we're a diverse bunch, unless I'm on my own here ... ?
Mac.
You're not on your own. There are some beautiful A2s out there with the Votex kit fitted, but it's not my cup of tea. I find it quite at odds with the aesthetic/philosphy of the A2. However, as you say, we're a diverse bunch and all the better for it. :)

Tom

I have said before I am not a fan of Votox, reminds me of a botched cosmetic lip job with Botox = Votex. Each to their own, makes the world more interesting.

Andy

£1000 for one in Glasgow and £1300 for London! Not even any pictures on the £1300 one!

Both are collection only and some of the guys on here will attest to the challenge of transporting these. The side sills in particular are very thin and flexible. Posting or courier seems unlikely without a LOT of rigid packaging.

Maybe I should sell mine and get that cruise control installation that I’ve been pining for...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£1000 for one in Glasgow and £1300 for London! Not even any pictures on the £1300 one!

Both are collection only and some of the guys on here will attest to the challenge of transporting these. The side sills in particular are very thin and flexible. Posting or courier seems unlikely without a LOT of rigid packaging.

Maybe I should sell mine and get that cruise control installation that I’ve been pining for...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That cost more than the car lol?

Back