Help with spare key programming - anyone with VCDS and know how?

nyorker

I have got a new blade cut, a replacement remote button (the correct letter suffix - D) and a Chip that I think is correct.

Is there anyone relatively in Yorkshire area that can program by remote and imobiliser chip?

If not I travel south fairly regularly and could call to you maybe.

thanks.

Lawrie

I have got a new blade cut, a replacement remote button (the correct letter suffix - D) and a Chip that I think is correct.

Is there anyone relatively in Yorkshire area that can program by remote and imobiliser chip?

If not I travel south fairly regularly and could call to you maybe.

thanks.

Lawrie
Evening Lawrie,

I was only in your neck of the woods yesterday, if only you posted 24 hours earlier then I could have helped out closer tk your home.

I’m not planning to be heading North for a while now but you say you regularly head South, should that take you past J23 on the M1 then you’re more than welcome on my driveway where I’ll be able to match your remote half to the CCCU and also the ID48 transponder chip to the vehicles immobiliser system.

I’d have you on your way within minutes, probably before you’ve finished a hot beverage to be honest.

Kind regards,

Tom

Tom
That's very kind of you. I will definitely take you up on your offer if I don't get it done before I am down your way again in the A2.

:)

Lawrie

Hi Lawrie,

If you're happy to venture into Lancashire, you'll find me. The general consensus seems to be that I know my way around the Audi A2...

All the best,

Tom (Timmus)

Hi Lawrie,

If you're happy to venture into Lancashire, you'll find me. The general consensus seems to be that I know my way around the Audi A2...

All the best,

Tom (Timmus)
hi Tom(Timmus), Thanks too. You are closer so if I dont pass other Tom I will make a trip over, the drive over the Dales is wonderful and I may be able to pick up some spares from you at the same time. Thanks

Lawrie

hi Tom(Timmus), Thanks too. You are closer so if I dont pass other Tom I will make a trip over, the drive over the Dales is wonderful and I may be able to pick up some spares from you at the same time. Thanks

Lawrie
The drive across is indeed lovely. I have a veritable Aladdin's Cave of A2 parts and know the cars intimately, so it could be a many-birds-with-one-stone scenario.

All the best,

Tom

Back