Chat Hi all

Bealieboy

Hi all, thank you for the add… I’m on my third A2 tdi, first two being 75bhp and the latest one is a 90bhp 5 seater.
I think they’re fantastic little cars… looking forward to some minor modding of the grey one to get it driving slightly better… but actually it’s currently broken currently due to the drain plug from the fuel filter housing falling apart.
85FE4C20-F39F-4599-9FD1-FFA9F2FDF353.jpeg

Attachments

• 8695CF90-F4E4-4421-9F3F-772DCA416F0F.jpeg
    8695CF90-F4E4-4421-9F3F-772DCA416F0F.jpeg
    848.9 KB · Views: 86
Welcome along. Which part is broken exactly? The oil cooler/filter housing or the drain bolt in the sump? I can with parts in either case.

Welcome along. Which part is broken exactly? The oil cooler/filter housing or the drain bolt in the sump? I can with parts in either case.
Thanks A2Steve, that would be great.
I think there’s a drain plug which is broken from the centre of the fuel filter housing resulting in spilled fuel under the car and an obvious airlock when starting, from what I understand on Google it looks like a common problem.

Last edited:
Thanks A2Steve, that would be great.
I think there’s a drain plug which is broken from the centre of the fuel filter housing resulting in spilled fuel under the car and an obvious airlock when starting, from what I understand on Google it looks like a common problem.
Ahhh, if it’s the fuel filter housing then it’s @depronman you need. He manufactures metal replacement drain screws that are excellent quality.

Back