Hi guys

baltiboys2

A2OC Donor
Thought I would say hi guys just bought my misses a 02 plate 1.4 tdi in red with yes you guessed right a bit of lacquer peel nothing major lol.
Bit of a Vag nut I own S2 coupe, T5 4 motion transporter and have Audi for the last 20 years will post pics when I pick up Poppy ( wife's name for the car because it's red and bought in Nov)

And look fwd to checking out mods that can be done to freshen the beast up

Cheers Raj

Thought I would say hi guys just bought my misses a 02 plate 1.4 tdi in red with yes you guessed right a bit of lacquer peel nothing major lol.
Bit of a Vag nut I own S2 coupe, T5 4 motion transporter and have Audi for the last 20 years will post pics when I pick up Poppy ( wife's name for the car because it's red and bought in Nov)

And look fwd to checking out mods that can be done to freshen the beast up

Cheers Raj

Hi Raj,

Welcome.

Yes it is strange how many red A2s have the lacquer peal, but I do like red A2s, my wife has had two so far, but now prefers white.

The A2 was my first ever Audi (back in 2001) and I was hooked the first time I drove it and was impressed with the build quality. It was only last year that I bought a secondhand A6 estate and I was so surprised to find that it had the quality and economy that other cars in that range just can't match, so it really is a VAG characteristic.

I would bet that you will choose to drive your wife's A2 when you both go out, by choice, especially once it starts to get "under your skin".
They are surprisingly nice to drive and very easy to park.

Check out the "How to" Index links or my link at the bottom of this post to start you thinking about the mods you can do to personalise and improve the A2.

Have fun

Steve B

Hi Raj,
Always good to hear of a new member, welcome to a friendly and informal club, plenty of help and tips here! Enjoy Poppy!
Cheers Jeff

Thanks guys I got hooked on a A2 for 4 years i maintained a 1.4 petrol for someone and loved the way it drove asked they to give me first refusal if they ever sold it but they traded it in :mad:

Welcome aboard!

I was up in Scotland this week, though only got as far north as Dundee. The highest I got was the 985m Ben Vorlich, near Loch Earn.

Cheers,

Tom

Last edited:
Back