How do you take the number plate off ?

gbk

I wanted to replace the back registration plate as waters seeped inside and basically looks like **** now, it doesnt seem to move, do i need to forcefully rip it off the bumper??

Also my glove box lights gone out, it had gone out before and i gave the plastic covering for the bulb a few knocks and it started working again, however now its completely gone, read the previous post on this and sounds like you need to take the whole glove box out, if i needed to just change the bulb, wouldnt you be able to just take the plastic covering off and change the bulb? Also what bulb would I need to purchase/ask for at 'Halfords'

Any feedback would be appreciated

Changed the plates on my wife's A2 last night - from UK to Irish. Basically, it takes brute force. However, you need to be careful that you don't damage the bumpers as they flex.

I used Autoglym tar remover which helped. I poured some down the back of the plate and left it for a few minutes. I softened up the adhesive and made it easier ot remove the plate. Once I got the plate off, it needed severall applications to remove all the goo.

Sorry, can't help with the glove box light.

I wanted to replace the back registration plate as waters seeped inside and basically looks like **** now, it doesnt seem to move, do i need to forcefully rip it off the bumper??

Its not fitted to the bumper? It should just be held on by either sticky pads of a couple of screws on the actual tail gate.

Back