Ht leads coil pack part numbers?!

Kush

A2OC Donor
Hi guys wondering if anyone knows the part numbers for ht leads and a coil pack for a2 1.4 petrol 2002
Replaced ht leads so many times with non genuine ones and giving me a lot of drama with misfires. Has anyone experienced this with non genuine leads and coil packs before?
Thanks guys

Hi guys wondering if anyone knows the part numbers for ht leads and a coil pack for a2 1.4 petrol 2002
Replaced ht leads so many times with non genuine ones and giving me a lot of drama with misfires. Has anyone experienced this with non genuine leads and coil packs before?
Thanks guys

If you have had to replace them so many times then are you sure they are the cause?

Have you had a VCDS scan that indicates they are the cause?

There are many reasons for an intermittent misfire.

Forgive me if you have already checked everything.

Steve B

Thanks for replying so quick mate It came up with cylinder 2 and 4 misfire . I'm hoping to change spark plugs ht leads coil pack at once. If that doesn't work. Then god knows

Thanks for replying so quick mate It came up with cylinder 2 and 4 misfire . I'm hoping to change spark plugs ht leads coil pack at once. If that doesn't work. Then god knows

Did you try swapping coils to 1 and 3 to see if it is the coils or the leads?

Steve B

Last edited:
Swapped them came up with same problem went and bought a bosch coil pack instead of the cheapo unbranded one which I thought was a good idea to get because of the price tag. Rides fine no misfire Problem solved....teach me to buy cheap parts. Thank you for your help mate

Back