I'm now an A2 Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

After registering on this forum since being offered my brother in laws A2 for a very good price (2003 52 reg. TDi sport, 45K miles just been serviced. for a lot less than 7K) I have finally picked up my new baby.

Only done 30 miles so far but I am absolutely loving it. so far the pros and cons are:

Plus
Love the style, the 17" wheels look amazing and the whole car looks cool in a really funky way. Its how I thought cars from the year 2000 would look when I was young
The torque is awesome (coming from a crappy old Skoda 1.3 felicia so not surprising really)
The handling is great, feels sporty with loads of grip and not much body roll.
Like the sporty ride. feels like a go cart to drive while at the same time it feels like an Audi to drive if you know what I mean.
The interior is just a step beyond other cars of its size (although it costs a lot more so it should)
I love the little things that have really been thought about. The interior lights switch off after 10 mins to save battery. relocks itself if you don't open the door after unlocking it that sort of thing

Minus
Erm......
surprised the sport doesn't have front fogs.
lack of spare wheel.
My CD player (original Audi concert) skips quite a bit. gonna give it a clean but I am going to order an Ipod adapter anyway
I'm a little worried about kerbing the wheels. they look really cool but kinda vulnerable.
Erm thats it......

Very happy so far. Pictures to follow[23]

Whatch those wheels matey!!! totally wrecked one of mine first day, just clipped a kerb on a corner, result big chunk out of a $400.00 alloy

A2 TDI Sport Leather, climate control, Bose cruise control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back