In the battery tray

MacKWT

Hi

Just got my A2. A bit confused as to what might be missing from the tool kit tray area. Anyone able to put out suggestions as to what, if anything, I’m missing?
Thanks.
Images attached (I hope!)

Attachments

• 4354F6EE-B02B-467F-8F2D-67F74E2E836E.jpeg
    4354F6EE-B02B-467F-8F2D-67F74E2E836E.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 237
  • BCF1C0AE-1AA8-495B-8350-99F1DA105FE6.jpeg
    BCF1C0AE-1AA8-495B-8350-99F1DA105FE6.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 238
I think I see the towing eye under the wheel wrench. The 'pen' for screwing into the hub bolt hole to aid with refitting the wheel, an open-ended spanner and the bottle of tyre goo, should all be in the long foam section but would be out of picture to the right of the first shot. Everything else looks to be present including the locking wheelnut and the hubcap puller. The big gap next to the wheel wrench is for an optional detachable towbar that is very rare to find. The empty frame has the multi-aerial 'diversity unit' mounted on the back side, on some cars it also holds the DVD unit for a primitive navigation system which was another option.

Last edited:
Hi

Just got my A2. A bit confused as to what might be missing from the tool kit tray area. Anyone able to put out suggestions as to what, if anything, I’m missing?
Thanks.
Images attached (I hope!)
Second picture.

Most A2's have the empty box in front of the compressor, it housed kit connected with the telephone option if selected by the first purchaser from new. Most owners use it to store something else, such as a packet of wet wipes or disposal gloves, whatever you want.

First picture.

Not sure, but a space for the detachable towbar when not in use, if you have one.

Welcome by the way.

Andy

Last edited:
Andrew and Proghound

Thanks for these very helpful replies. Will have a good dig around now that I have gained some wisdom.

Back