Interior facelift!!

john-wingnut

SL731487.jpg

Some pics of what i decided to do this week!!!

Did try to do the radio fascia as well but the buttons cannot be removed so will just have to buy a silver radio in the future to match!!

You've been a busy little bee since we last met!

It's not my cuppa, but you've done very, very well and it has certainly made your A2 very personal and unique.

Nice one John!

Cheers

Mike

Hi erstens

How do you get them out?? On my one the metal stripping that holds them in is non removeable because it is retained by plastic blobs that have been melted!!

If i break them to get the buttons out, i wont be able to secure them back in

Yer, grills were painted same as dash vents etc

John

Im not surprised its not your cuppa mike, think it would spoil your black and red ying yang colours in your car, :p

As mine is just silver and black i think it blends in well!!

John

Chorus 1 and Concert 1:

By the way, my doorcards:
attachment.php

I also have a set of speaker grilles as spare and thought about painting them light gray, matching my light gray's leather color.

Last edited:
nice doors erstens!!!

Thing is my radio is a concert with CD player, not the cassette version, and had another look today and there is no way the buttons are going to come out without breaking the plastic blobs that hold the metal retaining bits in!!

John

Last edited:
Ok, how did you paint your speaker grilles, and what paint did you use? I need to repaint one of my grilles to the Audi Soul Black colour...

Hi dan

I sprayed them with plastikote plastic primer

Then I sprayed them with plastikote metallic silver paint

Then I sprayed them with halfords clear acrylic laquer!!

Quite easy really!!

John

Back