Isle of Wight, M3

dan_b

A2OC Donor
Well, I've just spent a week on the Isle Of Wight with the A2 (and the family too of course , ha ha!) To my great delight, spotted two Silver A2s (one with Open Sky too) on the Island and got my first reciprocal A2 Wave - hooray!

Anyway, whilst sitting at the Quayside waiting to get on the Red Funnel ferry back today, we saw another A2 disembark (dark reddish brown colour) at Cowes.

Then, on my way back up the M3 to London this afternoon, we were passed by a Black 54 reg 1.6FSi doing about 85 in the outside lane.

All good stuff. Anyone here?

Hi Dan, hope you had a good time on the Isle of Wight - I think it is a great place for a family holiday. I was last there in September 2007 and spoke to a silver A2 IoW owner - he was already aware of this A2OC website. Fingers crossed that someone might actually respond this time.

Ventnor, IOW

Hello. There are a few of us on the Island. My A2 is a silver 02 tdi SE so it could have been me! Regards Neil

PS: i've just logged on to see if I can find out anything about replacing the B pillar fuel cap switch. I must have caught it with my coat because there it was on the floor inside the front door this morning. Fortunately I have a nearly full tank of diesel.

Back