Jabbasport

manhattan$

Past Member
Hi,
Im thinking of remapping my TDI 90 and am considering going to Jabbasport, as they are located only a couple of miles away.

Aikon,
I see that you have had your A2 done by these guys, how did it go?

Hi manhattan$
jabbasport are very good they are a good tuning company.
But you should come to stealth as you can have a fun drive on the way back with all that new power you will have.

cheers
Robin

Superb, as you probably already know they can re-map cars individually rather than using a stock program. It went without a hitch, the guys are great and when I got back they accompanied me on a test drive to make sure I was happy with the power delivery (I WAS!!) I've had other cars chipped using the off the shelf method and this is so much better, smoother and gets a better power increase.

The only thing I would do different is to make sure it had got BP Ultimate diesel in as I run on this all the time now and the car runs smoother, is more responsive and gets better mpg.

A friend of mine has an old A3 1.9tdi quattro which normally hits 130bhp, with the Jabbasport wand waved it knocks out a startling 198bhp, it's phenominal!

PS They lent me a courtesy car so I could go to work whilst they did it too.

BTW I had the car re-mapped two days after I bought it last January when it had 30000 on the clock, on the way back from Devon yesterday it rolled over the 66000 mile mark and the engine has not yet missed a beat, I had the original front tyres changed at 47000 and the original discs and pads changed at 60000, apart from this I have had a variable service and a cambelt. Reliability and value seem great to me!

Last edited:
Can thoroughly recommend Jabba - nice people to deal with who know what they are doing. Why would you drive any further? Just wish they were 2 miles away from me!!

Mike

Thanks guys.

Robin,
If you were a bit nearer then i would have gone to stealth, Jabbasport is only 10 minutes drive away from my house.

Back