Just had my 90 Stealthed!

Had Vince work his magic on Friday.

This is the first Diesel I've had remapped. My diesel tuning experience is limited to playing with the old Bosch VE pumps on Indirect Injection.

I'll post up my graphs when I get my scanner working but the numbers are:

Before: 101.7bhp @ 3342; 205.5lb/ft @ 2200
After: 122.9bhp @ 3279; 242.3lb/ft @ 2141

Wheel output was measured at 101.7bhp (That's not a typo. Purely coincidental)

To be fair, I think those numbers are alittle tall. I've never liked Rolling roads as I don't like the algorithms they use.
But still, as a before and after snapshot, a 20% increase I was quite happy with. Even happier with the linear delivery, and the extended eagerness after 3k!

Traction control ****s itself at 60-80 in 5th if I put my foot to the floor, (have to admit to trying it a couple of times, although no more, don't want to hurt that economy;))

Last edited:
Fine <touches wood>

Spent some time talking to Vince about Single Mass Flywheel conversion. He's happy it can be done, as he'd repaired a 90 with 75 doner and had to undertake the conversion through necessity. Still, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!

Anyone know what Mike's (Skipton's) figures are nowadays??

The only previous threads I can see are from his first remap in '07...

101.53bhp at the wheels; 131.22bhp & 255lb/ft at the fly.

Just goes to show what a joke the fly figures can be!!!
I laughed at my calculated transmission loss of 18.25%, but more than 22.6% loss on Front wheel drive!!! That just hilarious!

Last edited:
As promised, here are the curves!!

img002.jpgimg003.jpg

Big gains I bet it shifts!

Well if the numbers are to be believed, it's now got a power/weight ratio as near as makes no difference to a 2.0TDi 170 Golf, and superior torque/weight. So yes, yes it does :D

Now to disable the damn traction control when I want!! Never had a car were it re-activates above a certain speed, and to be honest it's the thing I hate most about the car.

Back