Leather Interior

toon9

Anynoe have any pictures that would show the leather interior option on a circa 53 plate TDi SE ?

Had a fairly good look around the gallery here but couldn't find anything.

Cheers

Cheers Rob!

Been told by the dealer that the A2 I'm waiting on - the guy trading it in is awaiting a cherished transfer - has a leather interior, hence the query.

Must admit though, I hope it doesn't come red like yours ;-).
Then again, it's for the missus and she might go for it.

Thanks for the help.

Actually having looked again..............it's canny init - kind of like it.
What's the actual Audi colour for that Rob ?

You'd be amazed at the amount of people who initially dismiss the red interior as a bit OTT but after seeing it in the flesh, actually really like it.

The outside colour is Ebony Black metallic while the inside is standard Audi red leather.

Dittio.
The red is fantastic, I love it.
It always give people a shock when they first get in the car too!

Cheers

glock17

lol - beauty with me being in my trade - I got all the toys and nerdy skills. You just threw in the challenge :)

Chris - As you are in the trade what do you think of the Leica compact digital cameras? I'm looking to upgrade but can't decide on a Panny with a Leica lens or a true Leica like a D-Lux 3.

What I will miss is an optical viewfinder which is rare in a compact these days - but try framing a shot in bright sunlight!

try the canon G9! complete manual control in a compact with a viewfinder....

I look forwards to seeing these pics tho....

I can't really advise on compacts, lol I pack a canon 1-D, so I'd say find something that offers an optical view finder, the sunlight issue makes the others a toy. I had a client in the other day with snaps from a fuji compact - I must say the reproduction was great - we printed his pics to an a4 brochure and they were spot on (for a compact).

We have an array of toys at our studio - our latest toys are the HD cameras, but I prefer my older DVCAMS - better lens and ccd's. I was out shooting in Belfast City Centre the night with them, security guards really suck! They stop everything just cause they can!

Lol - I get so side tracked, I should be out in my car taking pics, or at least telling you to buy a fuji or canon, lol.

Get a Fuji - seems cool.

Cleaned and fed my leather today

Dittio.
The red is fantastic, I love it.
It always give people a shock when they first get in the car too!

Cheers

glock17

I cleaned and "fed" my leather today with Auto Glym leather cleaner and Auto Glym leather cream. Took some photos:

PAINTEDHUBS21O4O8039.jpg

PAINTEDHUBS21O4O8036.jpg

Back