News Let the record Show

Blue Bandit

Hi Guys, just to inform You that the Audi A2 Has now been used to do a Practical Driving Test, despite its slopping rear window and fixed spoiler, I was allowed to use it for my driving test on Tuesday and little piper did not let me down, passed my test with flying colours!

Hi Guys, just to inform You that the Audi A2 Has now been used to do a Practical Driving Test, despite its slopping rear window and fixed spoiler, I was allowed to use it for my driving test on Tuesday and little piper did not let me down, passed my test with flying colours!
Well done to you and little piper
Enjoy your drives

Well done. Sounds like you had some doubts about the A2 being allowed. I've never heard anything like that.

I must say that the sloping rear window always gives me the impression I'm nearer to something (e.g. my garage door) that is actually the case, like 0.75 m!

Well done. Sounds like you had some doubts about the A2 being allowed. I've never heard anything like that.

I must say that the sloping rear window always gives me the impression I'm nearer to something (e.g. my garage door) that is actually the case, like 0.75 m!
Yes I had doubts due to the Government website " using Your own car" states that they can halt the exam for many reasons and one was rear spoilers and sloping roofs.

However I do personally think the all round visabilty is great, and the spoiler is in just the perfect place to see far down the road behind and what's going on close up too.

Yes I had doubts due to the Government website " using Your own car" states that they can halt the exam for many reasons and one was rear spoilers and sloping roofs.

However I do personally think the all round visabilty is great, and the spoiler is in just the perfect place to see far down the road behind and what's going on close up too.
Thats how the car was manufactured thou so maybe its just to stop the "whale tale" and hot rod types!
I did my test back in 2003 in my mums 1992 K reg ford fiesta 1.1 and also passed although the examiner did say " quick sign this before i change my mind as your emergency stop wasnt quite as emergency as it should have been" tbh i thought it was fine but a pass is a pass lol!

Back