Looking for an a2 please help.

SR4

Hi, I am looking for a black or possibly silver a2 sport with leather interior if poss but must have low milage(sub 35k). fsi 1st chioice, tdi 90 2nd. However could be tempted to be flexible if it is a real minter. The perfect car for the missus would be a black fsi sport with red leather. Can anyone tell me if these come up often. The budget would 7-8k ish (whats my chances) Many Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Andyboy, I looked for the black with red leather but no joy. Please let me know if you or anyone see's one. I shall check the forum every day.

Don't dismiss the official Audi network. I too looked at various private sale cars thro Autotrader, and some of them were ridiculously overpriced for what they were. I eventually bought one from Audi Newcastle, and got a far better deal than any of the private sales I saw, plus a years Audi warranty.

Strange but true!

:D

Hi mate welcome to the forum,
If you cant find exactly what your looking for then mines for sale.
Late 2003 Silver TDi 90 with only 57k, £8000 ono:)

Thanks for all the replys so far, looks like a great site for helpful info. Once we have found a car we shall stay with the a2oc as the better half seems quite excited about getting one. Oh and now she rather likes the Audi body kit, she is not making it easy for me! As you may see from my profile picture the A2 was not really my cup of tea, however it is rather growing on me now, and I am looking foward to joining the club soon.

i have just read you email erm there is a few a2 round by me bud if you want an a2 with the spec you want you may need to raise your budget bud mine cost me 5000 2002 petrol with 72000mls the good thing it had a clarion multi-media system in which cost 3000 pounds:). let me now how you get on ok...

Back