Merry Xmas Everyone!

Skipton01

Admin Team
To quote the Welsh Elvis, or Sir Shakin' of Stevens, Merry Xmas everyone.

I've not been around as much recently, due to Corrie and my latest project, which is a new kitchen installation (no, not in the A2, but in the house!!), so apologies for my absence.

If I've missed any questions or topics that wanted my input, then sorry - PM me if you like.

So, hope everyone has a great Yuletide and all the best for 2011.

Cheers,

Mike

Wishing all members of a2oc and their families a very Merry Christmas and every good wish for 2011.

Darren, Diane, Kayleigh & Kieran

I second that!, have a great christmas everyone i hope you all get what you want! I am currently away in vegas so is anyone going to tell me how bad the weather is, is it still snowing?

Have a good one!
Chris

No snow in MK today, temperatures are up as well. Plenty of the white stuff still about to make for a genuine white Christmas though.

Enjoy Vegas Chris.

Darren

No Snow in Northants either...but a brisk -5.5 @ 22:30 and the roads are very "crunchy".

Echo the other Xmas messages...Have a great one.....

and Bruce, glad your home safe and with a brand new OSS.

All the best

Jeff

Thanks Jeff and Merry Christmas all :D

I've only just got up today :eek: It looks like we might have had a light dusting of snow though, I'll ask the family later:)

I have not been on here as much as I would like recently. Work always goes mental this time of year.

But I hope everyone has a great christmas and new year.

Looking forward to seeing you in 2011.

Cheers

David

A bit late but Merry christmas to all and a very happy new year.

Hey Chris Vegas, we was there at the start of the month is it still warm out there ? As they was having a bit of a heat wave while we was out there

Cheers Phil

Very Late greetings from me
Hope you all had a great xmas
and i wish you all a
Happy New Year and good health for 2011

Guid new year to all. I was working at the bells, but will make up for the lost celebrations today!

Here's to another successful year for the A2OC in 2011.

Happy New Year all :D

but bloody cars :mad:

It flew through the mot yesterday :D:cool:

but one of the rear seatbelts may have packed up today :mad:

I'll have to double check it, don't know that can I be bothered yet!

Roll on the summer meets :D

Back