Mint audi 80

Jeffers66

A2OC Donor
Currently on holiday in Furtureventura and whilst keeping my eye open for the elusive A2 I came across this mint Audi 80, just suffering from Canarian lacquer peel, I'm sure it was a stunner once upon a time haha
Anyone ever have one, I always liked the shape!
Cheers Jeff

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 333
Jeff the last time i caught sight of a finish like that it was your head after aitp lol

I had a "G" reg 1990 Audi 80 Tdi in silver Jeff. It was bullit proof both mechanically and body wise - built like a tank, great car !. :)

Just back from corlecio? some interesting stuff bombing about out there. Recon it will be like Cuba but for 80's German metal.
Lots of Renault twizzy's too nice to see one in the flesh defiantly makes sense in with the climate and limited mileage needed on an island.
Lee

Not a saloon, but we do have a convertible! 137k miles, we're the third owner and it's got a full service history. Had it 3 years and it's never let us down... Roll on summer - it's great fun then. 6 cylinder old school 4 speed auto, so more of a cruiser, but it will shift if you put your foot down!

Back