More bad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

runboy

Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to give the social a miss.

Unfortunately my granddad died this morning so I'm spending tomorrow visiting and being a taxi service for family etc etc.

As if the day couldn't get worse I've had:

My Corolla come back from the bodyshop (yes I crashed into a towbar three days after picking the new car up!) looking like a monkey has put the new bumper on

I've had people not turn up to view my house (I'm having to sell after me and the misses split)

About 20 personal phone calls in the space of a few hours and all of them when I was in the middle of something difficult

The hoover break down

So I've had a bad day, bad news and that's about it.

Apologies to those going-I feel bad about not coming but family comes first I'm afraid.

Stuart-I've paid tonight via Paypal.

Have a good time and I look forward to reading about it and seeing the pics!.

Steve

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Oh blimey Steve, talk about bad news, and it really is a tragedy that we will not be able to meet you.

Is it okay if Rob and myself can eat your allocated sandwiches ?

Regards
John Disdale

Steve,

If it makes you feel any better, some of us are also going through a pretty crappy time at the moment. I'm in the lucky situation of saying 'sod it' tho', life goes on. (easier said than done)

I feel for you that when things bad happen, a lot of bad things happen all at once. Call it Murphy's law or Sod's law or whatever but when your chips are down, it'll come and find you.

1.4SE petrol in Merlot Red, Biege interior, 16" 5 spoke alloys, DIS, Open Sky, Elec rear windows.

Steve - sorry to hear your bad news, and I'm also very sorry not to be able to have met you in person today, I'm sure they'll be other occasions though.

2001 TDi SE | Cobalt Blue Metallic | Open Sky Roof | Kenwood Mask CD | Front Centre Armrest
www.Audi-A2.co.uk | www.A2Forum.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back