Chat Morning all..

Kev mac..

I am new to all this forum/owners club malarkey.. I am hoping to find a new home for my wife's A2.. I believe its one of the last tdi's they made.
It's an 05 plate, but the 90bhp not the more common 75bhp. All together, it's a pritty tidy car. Is there anyone out there that wants to add another A2 to their collection??? Preferably local to Portsmouth to make it easier for both parties. I need a quick sale so it will be at a good price..
Please get in touch if your interested and I can give more details, be on the forum or direct..
Thanks
Kevin

Good morning Kevin. To list a car for sale here, you'll need to upgrade your membership (cost is a nominal £2). Then you can list the car in the marketplace section (and see the other adverts you're competing with). Adverts here are required to name the price in the listing.

Good morning Kevin. To list a car for sale here, you'll need to upgrade your membership (cost is a nominal £2). Then you can list the car in the marketplace section (and see the other adverts you're competing with). Adverts here are required to name the price in the listing.

Back