Mountain Bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

maersk

Anyone got a whyte?

NEVER attempt a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
A2 1.4 SE TDI replaced with A3 2.0TDI DSG, the transmission of the future - today.

don't worry preppeller, run some cream in and it will get better

;)

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Or get Vicky Butler Henderson to rub it in. It's a long time since I mentioned her, but I'm still drooling. Better than Jeremy Clarkson anyway.

VBH!!! Saw her on Sky the other night on some motoring prog. Still a honey!

Now, if I could get VBH in a Tesco uniform, serving me some cold ham from the deli counter.........NO STOP IT........

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

baaaaaaahahaha mmm i was watching her last night on fifth gear :D

A2 1.6FSI Sport in Azure Blue with strange blue interior

Are you a fan preppeller?

No pun intended honestly! I only realised when you said (I'm tired at the moment and a bit slow....)

Sorry preppeller, it was not intentional!

hahaha man, that was lame :p no worries steve.

Anyway what was the topic of this forum thread again? OH yeah... VBH! mmmmm hehe (even though my girlfriend says she is a man in disguise *THWAAAAP* SHUT IT GIRL!that'll teach her ;) )

A2 1.6FSI Sport in Azure Blue with strange blue interior

Trying to steer this back to the REAL topic (bikes), what would anyone suggestion be for a strong mountain-type bike for a heavy chap like me?

I don't want a £99 job from Halfords that will buckle under me!

Have you all gone mad.....?!

vickybhenderson046.jpg

[img=left]http://www.a2forum.net/stuart.gif[/img=left]Stuart Diamond: A2OC Founder | Forum Administrator

2001 TDi SE:http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/uk1.htm Cobalt Blue Metallic | Open Sky Roof | Kenwood Mask CD | Front Centre Armrest | Front Centre Tray

A2OC Website | 2004 A2OC Competitions | Join the A2OC!

WHAT! MAD!

Nooooooooooooooooo. Can you imagine a life with VBH, can you imagine going car shopping, down the pub, etc etc. She is up for anything.
And I bet she shops in Tesco!

There is just something about her that gets you.

There was something in the paper the other day (some survey) about women men fancy but think they shouldn't. Miss Church came first!

Now, how about Kirstie Allsop from Relocation, Reclocation, Relocation, and Sarah Beeny from Property Ladder.

Whoa boy.

quote:Originally posted by maersk

I think I am going to vomit!

Yeah well that is what you get from drinking too much aircon fresh (or whatever the stuff is called).

I suppose Penny Mallory or that one from Top Gear 1980 is more your type?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back