My new Volvo (or BMW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's some scrapyard!!

Nov 2002 TDi Sport, Silver,Black/grey interior,climate. Replaced previous Mar 2001 TDi SE

I can only love it from a technically interested point of view. Because apart from the sad sight of the many cars that were lost, I think it is amazing to see how they cut up the Tricolor with the special 'chain'saw. Some photos show just how it severed the ship's engines in half. Amazing technology!

--
Edo
(2003 Silver 1.4 Tdi Exclusive(SE), black interior, sport seats, heated mirrors, JVC KD-SH909RB cd-receiver, Infinity Kappa 63.1 + Vifa on-dash tweeters, 12" Subwoofer on 300w Amp)

I must admit it is very impressive!

Nov 2002 TDi Sport, Silver,Black/grey interior,climate. Replaced previous Mar 2001 TDi SE

how did you find that one Richard?? Very cool pics - cant see many BMW's in there though - maybe BM used that as an excuse to delay delivery to some buyers!!

Kaine, my son (middle one) found it and forwarded it to me. I found it really impressive, whilst difficult to identify Beemers, that was reported at the time. I can see my Volvo there, and the V70 XC is recognisable. If my old firm had been given that job of salvage we would still be holding meetings to decide the thickness of the pencil lead on the drawings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back