My other yellow bee!!

Jeffers66

A2OC Donor
I've been missing my yellow storm whilst at A2 cars for some tlc and went for a nice drive this afternoon, just had time to take a few pics before it rained and thought I'd share with my other Audi buddies!!
Needs a good detailing session and it'll soon be up to my standards, including a good hoovering lol!
:cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    660.5 KB · Views: 292
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    721.5 KB · Views: 289
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    742.6 KB · Views: 295
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    722.9 KB · Views: 293
Nice,

Now all you have to do is to get the black paint out and give it a Storm design !!! It would suit it!!!

Steve B

LOL, Brave or silly perhaps, it depends on the look afterwards!!

Probably a sensible move to leave it as is, as you say.

Steve B

Perhaps someone clever on here could photoshop it!
Be interesting to see, and less risky haha!
I am not clever and I can't do photoshopping, but I have made a start in Microsoft paint, but I can't do the arches easily.

Some people (most) will hate it I guess and see it as a step backwards, but it might work if done properly?

JeffsTT.jpg

Steve B

I am not clever and I can't do photoshopping, but I have made a start in Microsoft paint, but I can't do the arches easily.

Some people (most) will hate it I guess and see it as a step backwards, but it might work if done properly?

View attachment 22869

Steve B

That's a good try Steve but, I'm not feeling the love mate, interesting what you can do though, cheers!

They fit no problem i run the same wheels on my castle red tdi i have fitted them with 215/35/18s there isnt any arch fouling or catching on full lock etc and they really do compliment the lines of the car very well :cool:

They fit no problem i run the same wheels on my castle red tdi i have fitted them with 215/35/18s there isnt any arch fouling or catching on full lock etc and they really do compliment the lines of the car very well :cool:
Yes it is quite a surprise when you find that the A2 can accommodate the 18s (and they are wide wheels too).
When i trial fitted the 18" Audi seven spoke alloys (the ones that look like the 17" Sport alloys) i was prepared to have to do a lot of work to make them clear everything. I was so pleased when they fitted perfectly.

How are you finding the ride? I keep telling people that the ride is absolutely fine and not a bone shaker in any way.
I also like the better steering response and less roll.

What about you?

Steve B

Thanks for that, be great to see some pics when you have a chance, it still amazes me that the mk1 TT and in 3.2 guise has the same 5x100 stud pattern as our A2's, especially when they are poles apart in bhp, I've learnt something new in my old age, again!
Cheers Jeff

Back