New A2 owner - Did I get a good deal ?

Poot1873

Hi there I've just purchased a A2 for my wife and wondered if I got a good deal on it. It was registered in Sep 03, has done 23,400 mls and cost me £8250.

Specs:
Audi A2 1.6 FSI Sport
Pearlescent Ebony black
Open Sky sun roof
Audi Symphony 2
8 Speakers
Climate control
DIS
illuminated vanity mirrors
Front Sports seats with Matrix upholstry
Electric Lumbar support
Audi A2 Roof racks (although they should not be used with the Open Sky)

The car is in excellent condition apart from a slight scrape on one of the wheel arches and a few of the alloys are scuffed. It has also got full Audi service history and 4 months left on the manufactures warranty.

media3.jpg

I found this website a few days ago and it is excellent !!

Last edited:
almost identical spec to the one i had and just sold... a nice car, and spec.

price seems high but then i think the car is always worth what someone is prepared to pay and this is a nice one so its probably a good figure

mine had a lot more miles on it

anyway have fun with it!

I bought it privately and thought the price seemed ok considering not as good spec A2's on the Audi website were £10,000 and over. I'm a BMW owner and this is my first Audi and am very impressed with it so far.
How much did you sell your car out of curiosity ?

Last edited:
sorry i re-read mine and it wasn't what i meant. its probably a good deal in the scheme of things.

i didnt exactly sell mine, more of a px but you could say i got between 6-6.5 for it if that helps.

Sounds a good deal to me, I bought mine in Feb this year from a dealership, 51 plate 1.4tdi SE, 36000 mile, £8k with a years extended warranty.

Mine is the almost identical in spec and I paid £8,250 6 months ago. It was a private sale and was happy with what I paid.

Back