Chat New A2 TDI SE owner

H14hpf

Hi All,

First post here! recently bought a 2002/51 A2 TDI SE, will try and get some pictures uploaded soon!

always had VAG cars, so not totally alien but the A2 is a very different breed I'm finding

So Far enjoying the car and working through a few of the common problems like the wiper arm which I have ordered from here on the forum!

Hopefully will make it to a meet or show at some point!

Cheers,
Harry

Hi Harry welcome and enjoy the A2 . I'm enjoying mine being a relatively new owner too. Lots of help here from loads of forum members with knowledge of the A2.

Sent from my Nokia C01 Plus using Tapatalk

Morning Harry,

Welcome to the club where you’ll find us a very friendly bunch who will go out of our way to answer questions. That said most topics may well have been covered over the years so please do use the search function or better still, input your search into your search engine of choice and include A2OC to receive a healthier result. A good idea for any new member is to start researching as much as possible, the ‘how to’ section will be most useful for this, particularly this thread.

Should you require any additional parts then we have a dedicated Market area, how to access this will have been within your welcome email which I see you have already followed. Compiling a list of items that you’re after and placing it on a single Wanted advertisement can be useful.

I’m probably not too far away in Leicestershire LE67 and can offer you a free VCDS scan to correctly diagnose any issues or niggles you might have or develop over time, just reach out and we can arrange something unless you already have access to VCDS.

Again, welcome to the club.

Kind regards,

Tom

Back