News New A2 to be revealed 2014

Rocco

According to Audi:s CEO, the Audi A2 Will be reintroduced during 2014, based upon the soon to be revealed Audi A1. :D

Does anyone know whether it's still going to be a Mercedes A-class competitor or will it find a new segment?

The 'soon to be revealed' A1 has been splashed all over the car magazines for the past month and is referred to on the forum in numerous places.....Sorry Rocco but this is old news..... Audi have been quoted in interviews as saying the new A2 will have recognisable elements of the old A2, beyond that it's still a guessing game. However 2014 seems a long way off and I suspect we will see concepts long before then.

At the 2008 ADI it was said the new A2 should be out around 2012, but these dates can change

The A1 is in the spring Audi Magazine that for some reason i get sent FREE from my local Audi dealer, hopefully we shall start to get the A1 in around the launch time so it will be good to have a good poke around one without some sales rep on your back

Phil

Do not confuse the launched A1 with the newly announced A2, that's announced for 2014.

Back