New A3

Status
Not open for further replies.

runboy

I've seen a couple of the new A3's around town-those back windows do look very small.

I'm divided on making the car look sleek on the outside, to feeling enclosed on the inside. They just look so small.

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Steve,

I know what you mean, the new back and lights give it a very sleek look, but I imagine the view in the rear mirror will be about the same as in an A2 - without the distortion though!

HT

TDI SE, AMULET RED, OPEN SKY,1/2 LEATHER, BOSE. UK OWNERS PAGE 11

[24]
An almost identical outlook.
Cracking engine and interior as well.

Your mind is best used like a parachute - OPEN
The UK does not have bad weather - we have the wrong clothes

so you've ordered? any ticks on the options list?
was the dealer service any better than when you bought the A2 i.e. is it up a notch?

buy an A8 and they will give you the personal use of the showroom for weddings etc

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

[26]
I have no complaints about my dealer. Right royal service with the A2 purchase and similar over the A3 decision. Lent me the car on three occasions for a couple of hours with no salesperson. No pushing for a sale.
The service guys are good too. Knowledgeable and accommodating.
Scary Isn't it?
Despite loving my A2 I have indeed signed on the line.#
Leather (naturally) heated seats, electric lumbar support, symphony 2, storage pack, no smoker pack, DSG box. I think maybe a parking control may have been a good idea though!
Delivery ? I will keep in touch. I have enjoyed this forum and the banter with you guys.
[11]
The force be with you.
Hiss
sigh
hiss
sigh
[11]

Your mind is best used like a parachute - OPEN
The UK does not have bad weather - we have the wrong clothes

The A3 2.0 TDi DSG has got a good write up in the current issue of Diesel Car magazine.

Shaf

Nov 2002 TDi Sport, Silver,Black/grey interior,climate. Replaced previous Mar 2001 TDi SE

Just read about the new Skoda Octavia-the DSG will be available on diesel models. Nice and cheap too I hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back