New A4, bloody expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

deheld

I just received a nice folder for the new A4 Avant (without the memory stick). I really like that car and I was/am hoping it to be the replacement of my A2 in a year.
But I was a little shocked when I saw the price.... The cheapest TDI avant is almost 42000 Euro's !!! That's without a radio and with manual windows in the back !! A cassette player radio (does anyone use that) costs 888 Euro's extra.
Offcourse there's a proline package that holds all the nice features such as powerwindows in the back, park aid etc. The package would make the car almost 44000 Euro's expensive.

Too bad for me, cause if it won't be cheaper in 1 year or so I won't buy it. I'm sure it's a very nice car, but I can't see a reason for it to be almost 10.000 Euro's more expensive then any other stationwagon....

Dennis de Held

Amulet Red 1.4 Tdi

[2]
And don't forget it has Mr Audi's 'Vomit' grille attached.

Why oh why (shakes head) Da Silva you lunatic, I guess you want to emulate your nemesis Bangle - Fool.

I reckon I might have to buy a Ford soon 'cos the 'premium' makes are besotted with their own ***holes!
Interesting censoring!

NEVER attempt a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
A2 1.4 SE TDI replaced with A3 2.0TDI DSG, the transmission of the future - today.

Maersk,

I do love the new grille, and the fact that it returns in the steering wheel. The nw A4 is a lovely car, with harmony in every detail. It just the price that's so horrible....

Dennis de Held

Amulet Red 1.4 Tdi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back