New kid on the block

chrisbak

Last year i bought a A2 2002 1400 petrol. I got it from a friend who imported it in Greece from Germany in 2004. It is been a year now that i follow you guys, and i have to admit that your admiration and commitment to this car, force me to keep my silver A2 (normally i change my cars in less than a year) and start my own modification "schedule" !!!!!!
So currently my A2 is in, for gas installation...monroe reflex suspension....brake pads....maybe change exhaust and finally paint all the black skirts in silver!!!!!
My biggest promblem though is the fact that a friend gave me 2 leather bucket seats from a S3 and i dont know if they fit in my car!!!
Currently i am looking for a good mod for fitting them but unfortunately i am lost, because here in greece our car is not so popular.
I would i appreciate any ideas you have that do not require a lot of cash spent!!!!
Thanks in advance.

Welcome 'officially' to the forum. Infectious little cars aren't they?! ;)

Have a look here: http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?23521-The-definitive-Mods-list

LED light bulbs are relatively low cost and make a difference to the ambience IMHO.

Pictures are always welcome; hint, hint... :D

P.S. Sorry, I can't advise on the seats; easiest option is to stick with A2 parts - perhaps some leather seats from an A2 (assuming you don't have leather already).

Welcome 'officially' to the forum. Infectious little cars aren't they?! ;)

Have a look here: http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?23521-The-definitive-Mods-list

LED light bulbs are relatively low cost and make a difference to the ambience IMHO.

Pictures are always welcome; hint, hint... :D

P.S. Sorry, I can't advise on the seats; easiest option is to stick with A2 parts - perhaps some leather seats from an A2 (assuming you don't have leather already).

When i take back my precious one i will take some pictures for you......in the meanwhile i will not give up the idea for the seats as firstly are given to me for free and secondly they are very comfy......which is something i am looking forward due to my hearting back!!!!

Welcome to A2OC, lots of help and info on here, from your location nafplion greece had a holiday there years ago lovely place, visited mycenae whilst there.

yes it is very beatiful...especially over summer....you should organise a trip in greece with the club....i can help with the arrangements!!!!!!!

Back