New Owner Here!

Hi Doc

Welcome to the club. It's a very friendly one and some great experts and enthusiasts.

I've just noticed that your A2 has a smooth red grill. I've never noticed a coloured grill before on an A2. Most (nearly all?) have either the earlier black smooth glossy grill or the later matt black slatted grill - or some like me have swapped one type for the other.

Thats because as ULP pointed out the other week this is the Red Colour Storm
which at someones great exspense has had all the black bits resprayed , I Like it
Welcome to the club Doc !!!!

Thanks for all the comments guys, looking forward to learning more about the little car!

I did notice that the grill was red, but thought it was standard. So does that mean it's a colour storm model and not an SE (prob a silly question!)

Right, I get it, it's an SE Colour Storm then! The car is straight as it gets, I'm guessing the first owner had the black bits painted, personally, I like it. I managed to negotiate a bit of the price, I think it was a very good deal and I couldn't be happier :D

Thanks for the heads up though John ;)

Wow, see I like that too, but it's missing the 4 rings on the front! Looks very Japanese in that colour.

Back