Chat New proud owner of an A2.....finally!

Picking her up on Monday afternoon. 12 years waiting for one of these and finally my wife decided to get a new car......what else but an Audi A2. She is a 2004 1.6 FSi se storm. Nice looking car. Any advice will be great........

Picking her up on Monday afternoon. 12 years waiting for one of these and finally my wife decided to get a new car......what else but an Audi A2. She is a 2004 1.6 FSi se storm. Nice looking car. Any advice will be great........
Great, well done.

Have a read through the "how to" Index thread, there is a lot of help and information on there
Here is a link
[h=3]A list of some of the "How To's" and useful threads[/h]
The best tip though is to ask lots of questions on here, we are a friendly bunch and always happy to help.

Steve B

It wasn't this one was it?

Storm.JPG

Steve B

There is probably a better way, but I just email them to myself and save them on my laptop and then use the "Insert Image" icon to select the picture from the directory and upload it to here.

Or you can use Tapatalk (a forum App) and it is easy to just start Tapatalk on your phone and include pictures from your iPhone.

Steve B

wildbean75 you have pm

if that is the car that steve has shown a picture of-please get in touch. cheers mike

PANIC OVER your say its an FSI and the car birchall showed is a tdi-i have been told the red colour storm birchall shows is a non recorded repaired(badly) front end damaged that still has a bent crossmember.

Last edited:
Back