New rr vogue

Adrian888

A2OC Donor
On my way to Carfest North on Saturday suddenly realised the car in front was a new and not on sale until 2013 RR Vogue. Looks masssive but good and better than a Q7, i like it even though I would never buy one (even if I could).

On my way to Carfest North on Saturday suddenly realised the car in front was a new and not on sale until 2013 RR Vogue. Looks masssive but good and better than a Q7, i like it even though I would never buy one (even if I could).

Agree totally, seen a few of these on the road now as i work near the Land Rover proving grounds in Gaydon. All aluminium structure just like our A2's now as well :) I think they have done a great job with this.

Nice to see RR is catching up with an Aluminium monocoque that weights less than a 3 series steel frame. It puts Audi to shame. The new RR sounds very impressive.

Nice to see RR is catching up with an Aluminium monocoque that weights less than a 3 series steel frame. It puts Audi to shame. The new RR sounds very impressive.

I`ve always liked the RR but the fuel economy just kills its but do think the new models will sell well.

Never been a fan of the looks of the Q7, looks like a big station wagon/squashed minvan.

Been thinking about getting a 4x4 lately but we will wait another year or two for the Porsche Cayenne Diesel to come down in price and get one of those, having said that, the older model Cayennes can be picked up for not much more than a low mileage A2 TDI. Hell of alot of car for the money!

Back