New Sony PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Earl

Past Member
psp.jpg

psp2.jpg

Got mine yesterday - not bad considering I only ordered it on Saturday and it came from Hong Kong.
Awesome little toy!!! The screen is superb and the sound through the headphones is very impressive. If the games rolled out with the PSP are this good, hopefully with time they'll just get better.

Don't drink drive! Not only is it socially unaceptable, it also harms A2's.
Was a Merlot Red 1.4SE petrol originally.
Now an Ebony Black 1.4SE petrol with Red Leather, CC, Symphony + all the previous options we had.

Had a play on one this week and was very impressed with it.

Won't buy one though.

03 A2 1.4 TDI Sport (75), Ebony Black, BOSE, and child seat

I like it.
So it does PSP games
It does some DVD
what else does it do? I've seen some people have the wibbly wobbly web on theirs?

Steve - A couple of A2's, then a Corolla, now an Avensis T3-X 2.0 Auto

You have very nice hands, they look so soft.[8D]
i hear the graphics are almost identical to PS2 , very impressive.

andy

1.4TDI SE, DIS ,Leather ,CD ,ipod ,Climate ,Road Angel ,Tom Tom Go.

Play games, play movies via memory card or UMD disc (whole new format), listen to music (MP3 etc), view photos, play multiplayer via WiFi.
Thats about it really.

The only games I have so far are Wipeout Pure & Ridge Racer - both fast games but are very smooth & look very good on the screen.

PS. They're not my hands - mine are minging after spending most of the day under an oily weighbridge.

Now an Ebony Black 1.4SE petrol with Red Leather, CC, Symphony + all the previous options we had.

Rob, where did you order your from I'm after the HD5 mp3 unit, expensive over here, was wondering if its cheaper to buy like you have...

A2 TDI Sport Leather, climate control, Bose cruise control

The place I got it from only deals in games consoles & all the accessories - sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back